Carol wasn't lying when she told me Minneapolis had more playgrounds than any other city she's been to. Here's the one in the airport! We were lucky enough to go past it on our first day of flying. It's dedicated to Charles Schultz and since Madeleine loves Snoopy we had to take a picture with him. Unfortunately this playground had some glass walls that Parker apparently didn't see so he got a black eye by trying to run through one! I'd suggest all kid play-spaces steer away from glass because Parker can't have been the first to try that.
Downtown Phillipsburg (where the reception was) and rolling PA hills
Being supervised by JoAnn's dear friend Audrey (Hi Audrey! I know you're reading this :)
Wedding cake eating. Both of the kids managed to stick their fingers in the cake before it was cut and served. What can I say? My kids know a good thing when they see it!
Flying home. There was a lot of eating, a lot of sleeping, and a lot of goofing off.
This is just a smattering of what happened. Most of the events were captured on JoAnn's camera so hopefully I'll find a way to get a hold of those and share some time soon.
3 comments:
I love these pictures! Madeleine's dress for the wedding is precious and Parker was rocking his vest. The silly pics of you two on the plane turned out fantastic!
Love them all. Thanks for sharing, Melinda! (Maddie and the shells remind me of you at that age.)
love the long hair bro! i didn't realize you were growing it out.
Post a Comment