Pictures from last week.
We ate some delicious grilled squash and zucchini with our steak tonight. I wanted to take a picture but Justin devoured half of what was there before I even grabbed the camera so you'll just have to believe me. We did get some yellow squash at the end of last week that we ate ate in a fabulously fresh salad with market tomatoes and onions. Our neighbors are sick of me asking if they want more lettuce; I've already handed out tons of heads and still have overflowing rows and I'll be planting more soon (to harvest in September).
And I couldn't resist showing off some of Parker's attempts to be way more coordinated and adventuresome than most other 21 month old boys I know. He's our monkey.
We had a great visit with both sets of grandparents over the last month. I'll hope to post those pictures when I'm not busy gardening or landscaping...our latest project.
3 comments:
AWESOME!!!
man that garden is awesome!
you. are. so. cool.
Post a Comment