Friday, February 20, 2009

No sleep for the weary

Madeleine's still sick but there's nothing the doctor can do for her unless she gets so dehydrated she needs an iv. She's currently napping because she only got about 5 hours of sleep. Parker still seems well despite refusing to sleep last night. Justin and I took turns going in the kids' rooms and doing laundry. I went to the store early this morning for another set of sheets for Mad's crib. I don't want to keep doing 4 loads a day. Justin's at work trying to function like a normal person. We both got about 4 hours of sleep. I'd be sleeping right now but Parker decided to wake up from a nap as soon as I got Madeleine down. And I always wondered what would be the catalyst for getting a head full of gray hair. Now I know. Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Molly said...

hang in there Melinda! Praying for you guys!