While my actual birthday isn't until next week, tonight is our official night to celebrate. Justin and I are going out to eat while Jen watches the kiddos and then we'll come home and put them to bed. Our realtor will then be coming over to housesit/babysit for us (he gave us a free night of babysitting along with a gift certificate for dinner as our housewarming present and we're just getting around to using it) so Jen, Justin and I can meet up with 10-15 other friends who will be tearing it up karaokeing at Harold's Club. It should be a raucous time full of singing and dancing! No one gave me any song suggestions so I'll have to stick with the tried and true Bon Jovi's "Living on a prayer" and maybe Boston's "More than a feeling." I'll hopefully have some pictures or maybe even a short video to prove that we welcomed this decade of my life in with style.
3 comments:
Oh wow, my friend, seeing it in "print" on your cake makes it real! I love you and hope this new decade is as exciting and adventuresome as your last. Hope you have fun karaokeing!
dude you are seriously old now!
~Preston
happy birthday! i don't know if i'm late or early, buuuuuuuuutttttt, still. happy birthday :)
Post a Comment