10 things I've learned over the last 12 months...
1. I know nothing about children
2. Just because your first kid sleeps through the night at 8 weeks doesn't mean your second will ever do so
3. Dog food, toilet paper, cat fur, hair ties, etc. can't hurt Parker's digestive system
4. Life does go on without ice cream and cheese
5. Chasing a half naked baby mid-way through changing their diaper can be the most frustrating and funny thing in the world
6. A sister is usually funnier than momma or daddy
7. We don't own enough toy cars or balls
8. Some babies will never, ever use a bottle
9. Weaning a baby is bittersweet
10. I never want another infant, although I'd go through it all over again with Parker
Happy birthday little monkey. We love you so much, even when you refuse to take your afternoon nap :)
9 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Happy Birthday Parker :-)
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, little Parker P. The most handsome baby I've seen in 28 years! Have a great day. Don't forget birthday cake photos! love to all, Nana
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PARKER. Hope it was a great day!
My, how you've grown since your Momma awoke us to introduce us to you last year!!!!! Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Parker! I can't believe he's already a year old! I liked your list, especially #1 - I can relate! :-)
Happy Birthday Parker! One and drinking coffee already? Maybe that is the reason for no nap. ;)
How can that little man look cuter every time I see him?! I loved your list, Melinda. And I cannot wait to have some friend time with you soon. I really miss you!
Hooray for Parker! He is your little guy, and what a guy he is. Thanks for sharing his pictures and happy moments with us all over the past year! I love that first sweet picture.
Post a Comment