"Life's an adventure with the Clines." I married into this but now I'm a full-fledged contributor.
Yikes!!! There's no turning back now! When's our video cream licking contest? Thanks for the fun pictures, Pookie! I love that little girl ... :-)
Now when she reads her stories to me, creating as she goes, how will I know if Oreo is the cat, or oreo is the cookie ... hmmmm? "Oreo, oreo, oreo" ....
Hmmm...do you think she likes it?
mmm, oreos :-) can she sing cookie monster's song for the next blog post???
hahaha, that's awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yikes!!! There's no turning back now! When's our video cream licking contest?
Thanks for the fun pictures, Pookie! I love that little girl ... :-)
Now when she reads her stories to me, creating as she goes, how will I know if Oreo is the cat, or oreo is the cookie ... hmmmm? "Oreo, oreo, oreo" ....
Hmmm...do you think she likes it?
mmm, oreos :-) can she sing cookie monster's song for the next blog post???
hahaha, that's awesome!
Post a Comment