Sunday, July 26, 2009

As if you didn't already know enough about us...

My parents gave us an early anniversary present this weekend by generously getting us a new laptop. And now we're up and running with the rest of the world by being registered on Skype. So if you're interested, you can see us in real-time. Aren't you excited? Isn't that the grand news you were waiting for? And for those of you who aren't on Skype yet, I'm expecting an upgrade soon. I want to see those babies right after they're born Carol, Aimee, and Jayna!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SKYYYYYYYYPE! what do i need to know, I'm computer-illiterate? Glad to see you had a great time. And, thanks to PAPA-MIMI for the gift!

jac. said...

You are simply going to fall in love with skype! I love my Skype play dates with all my nieces and nephews. I imagine your mom will too!

Preston said...

send us your skype name, we'll set up some fun. mine is preston.tippen