Sunday, January 18, 2009

Go Steelers!


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'll update the blog on the last few weeks sometime later but for now I wanted to show our Western PA spirit. Thanks to JoAnn's fiance George (the biggest Steelers fan we know) for outfitting the kids :) I grew up a Redskins fan but haven't been too impressed with their performance for, say, the last decade or so; needless to say, it was pretty easy to convince me to cheer for the Steelers. Hopefully it'll end up being a PA Super Bowl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! You made the difference!!! Way to go STEELERS, you guys set the game!!! and you all look soo darned cute! (heart) Mom Cline

Anonymous said...

You are some of the cutest Steelers fans. Make sure you wear the same outfits for the Super Bowl on Feb 1. Go Steelers!!!
Beautiful frost, too. Aunt Janet from Clfd