Justin looked at me today and said he's kind of bored since we don't have any packing/moving to do, we're not house-hunting, he's currently not applying to any more jobs, etc. I managed to keep things exciting for at least one more day by getting a 24-hour bug yesterday that kept me up puking all night and into this morning. Not only that, but I managed to give the Subaru a flat tire this morning after attempting to go and get myself Gatorade when I woke up at 6am. Of course Justin had to leave Missoula by 8:30am for an interview up in Polson. He did make it to the interview and was offered the position, although he's waiting to make any decisions until he has his interview in Helena on Monday. You can always count on me to keep things exciting!
We have all adjusted fairly well to our new home. The neighbors are really nice and there's a good hiking trail just a block from the house. I even got to see a black bear on the hillside across from our front porch a few mornings ago. As you can see from the pictures Justin managed to find a spot to hang his elk antlers (lucky me).
Madeleine continues to become more like a little girl every day. Her tolerance for my growing belly occasionally becomes very low as Jr. likes to kick whenever she sits on my so-called lap. But she still likes to give belly tickles and push my belly button.
I have my next prenatal appointment on Tuesday. We've reached the point where we go in every two weeks now. Where has the time gone? One thing that's for sure: our life isn't likely to get boring for a long time to come!
3 comments:
I saw your mom today at church...it was good to give her a big hug! We're still looking around for churches, but were invited to come since Edith and her family go there, too.
stacy
Yay! I'm glad Justin has already been offered a position. Hopefully either this job or the other one will work out. This sounds like positive news!
Good "luck" on Monday!!!!!
Post a Comment